Discover the right mix of effective website copy, shareable content, and sales copy that performs. Turn readers into buyers.
- Focus on your customers. Identify gaps in knowledge. What do they need to know?
- Define your goals. Know the role your website plays in your business marketing plan and make every word count.
- Plan your optimal mix of sales copy and informational content. The key to attracting an audience is great content, but the point of a business website is to sell products or services. Find the balance.
- Know when to use sales copy. Get the right mix, then make an offer at the right time. Make it easy and enjoyable to buy.
- Take action. Identify tasks that can be done well by your team, and decide what needs to be outsourced.