Writing and editing services to help you create content that’s useful and shareable
Educating customers about what you do, in a way that’s meaningful to them, is one of the main functions of content marketing.
Relevant, client-focused content, delivered by email or shared on social media, allows you to show up in front of your customers consistently, so that when it’s time to make an offer, you aren’t some foggy memory.
Where are the gaps in your content?
- Maybe you need someone to rewrite some items, and provide a bit of a makeover.
- Perhaps you just need someone to do a quick edit for grammar and style, or to source photos and write headlines.
- It’s possible you’re not sure what kind of content your audience wants, so you’re stumped for ideas.
- Or perhaps you have lots of ideas but aren’t confident that your or your team have the time or writing talent to produce good articles and posts.
- Maybe you enjoy writing, but you don’t want to be bothered with things like formatting and making sure the relevant keywords are there.
Get help at whatever level you need.
- Regular blog contributions keep your site fresh and provide a reason for people to keep coming back
- Blogging provides you with the opportunity to showcase your knowledge and gives your audience useful information
- Your blog is one of the best ways to produce consistent content that gets shared. Combine it with a newsletter for an extra boost
One of the most valuable things a visitor to your site can provide is an email address. Not so you can send endless sales pitches, but so you can stay in contact and nurture the relationship.
- Autoresponder series A carefully considered mix of content, dripped out over time, lets you build up to an offer by first nourishing the interests of your readers, then showing them how you serve those interests
Resources and Learning Material
- How-to guides and FAQs (frequently asked questions) provide resources clients can turn to for basic explanations about your offerings.
- Demonstrate what you’ve done for others. Let prospective buyers step into the shoes of a happy, satisfied customer with a case study.
- Ebooks and email series with links to deeper content are part of the resources that help engage your customers on a deeper level and help them understand your value.
- Short online courses allow you to provide valuable training that establishes your expertise and prepares a prospective client for a bigger purchase down the road.