Create content with purpose if you want to get results
Get help with a cohesive content plan to be implemented over time; a plan that will map out your content strategy so that you know why each item is there and how will it function.
You’ll know when to deploy it, how it will be delivered, and what your reader will do next.
- Help grow a thriving audience that’s interested in what you do
- Retain customer interest so that you get repeat clients – the most valuable kind
- Quit wasting time stressing over what your next post will be, because you’ve planned out your topics in advance
- First, I’ll help you figure out what’s good content for your unique business. What do your readers need to know before they become buyers? What will be useful to them after they’ve become customers? I’ll review your existing website and social media profiles and engagement, and take into account your in-person activity, so that it all aligns and works together.
- Then, we’ll map out a strategy for the best way to nurture the interests of your readers, taking into account the forms the content will take and the purpose it will serve. What will appeal to your audience? Blog, newsletter, or ebook? Perhaps a mini-course or an email series is best. Maybe a simple FAQ or how-to guide would be useful.
- Finally, we’ll plan when, where and how it will reach your audience, and how to ask them to take the next step. Decide which social media platforms are best for your business and whether you will use purely organic content or spend a bit of money on social platform advertising. Figure out what the path from follower to customer looks like, then plan landing pages and email marketing to support that process. Explore some lesser-known strategies and decide if they might work for you.
Free up more valuable time to devote to the things in your business that only you can do.
Get help with planning, writing, editing, and publishing content, and reduce the time you need to spend on tasks that need to get done, but aren’t critical for you to do yourself.
With a clear plan you’ll always know what to do next for your online marketing, and you won’t have to waste time on details, like coming up with ideas for your blog or newsletter.
Get help planning your strategy from a certified content marketer.