Get help with email marketing
- What's the best email service
- How do I set up an email list?
- What rules should I follow when adding subscribers?
- How do I get a signup form onto my website?
- How do I get people to sign up for my list?
- What kind of emails should I send?
- How do I get ideas for newsletter content?
Get the answers to these questions, and get help with planning, writing, and editing newsletters and other emails.
Not all sends should be sales emails
One of the most valuable things a visitor to your site can provide is an email address. Not so you can send endless sales pitches, but so you can stay in contact and nurture the relationship before sending offers.
A carefully considered mix of content dripped out over time, lets you build up to an offer by first educating and nourishing the interests of your readers, then showing them how you serve those interests.
A regular newsletter is another way to stay in contact with content your readers enjoy.
Set up a variety of email types
After someone signs up, acknowledge them and give them a reward for opting in.
Stay in touch, build familiarity and trust.
Automated email series
Set up automated emails that educate and nurture.
Sell your products and services.