However, even the best content is less likely to be found if it's on a poorly organized, outdated, unattractive website that's not built for mobile use.
A good website serves as a container where all the media you create will function properly.
Here’s what’s important:
- It works well and looks just as good on smartphones and tablets as it does on computers
- The layout is intuitive and reader-friendly – everything is easy to find and in the expected place
- It’s easy to update and has a mechanism for reader feedback
- It’s branded with your logo and colours
- There's a way to let interested readers add themselves to your mailing list
- It has good content management with built-in blogging and commenting functions
- There are prominent sharing buttons so your content spreads to readers’ networks
You can get all that without the huge budget of a full custom build. I'll help you choose a premium WordPress theme and style it for your needs.