Develop a strategy for better content performance
Do you have a clear vision for your content marketing?
Strategy means big-picture clarity, so when it’s time to plan out specific ideas you know they’re part of a bigger goal. You aren’t guessing.
You know the purpose your content serves and you can picture the person for whom you’re creating it.
It’s the opposite of overwhelming. Even though there’s still a lot of work involved, it’s focused and purposeful instead of a fuzzy, frantic mess.
That means easier-to-manage content creation and better results for your business.
Digital Content Strategy
A clear overview and an actionable report.
Purchase standalone strategy and get a credit toward Content Planning to be used within one year.
Audit, Clarify, Map Topics
We’ll assess where you are now and reveal areas for improvement, get clear on your audience, messaging, offers, and platforms, and then identify main topics for content.
- Profiles of target customers
- Summary of formats, platforms and tactics and how they fit into your strategy
- Based on your products and services, suggestions for your main topics and the kind of content necessary to support the customer journey
- Highlights of your existing content to show what’s working now and what could be improved, rewritten, or created in other formats
- Based on a sampling of your competition and other online media, the kind of content that’s relevant to your target audience that is working elsewhere
These are elements that may require a deeper dive if you don’t yet have them in place:
- Go beyond audience profiles and create avatars
- Messaging. What’s your compelling story? We’ll identify your narrative and develop guidelines to be used across your website, social media, and other publishing channels
- Ideas for lead generation opt-in content and process
Pricing based on options required and complexity of product/service offerings. Starts at $1000.