Marketing your business online is all about content
Content marketing is not just for big companies with big budgets. It works for businesses of any size and any budget.
Blogs, email newsletters, a website with quality resources, and a presence in social media work together to form a solid online presence so your business is seen as dependable and trustworthy.
Especially if you’re a smaller operation, it’s one of the best ways to promote your business online and educate customers so that they want to buy your products and services, whether you have an online store or conduct business exclusively from a physical location.
- Help new customers find you via social media and search
- Maintain contact with existing customers
- Publish online for far less than traditional print marketing costs, even when you factor in content creation and planning expenses.
Get help at whatever level you need
- Just getting started online
- Revamping your website to make it work better to turn readers into buyers
- Ongoing content creation for the newsletters and blogs that keep people coming back
Customized Content Strategy
Get a customized strategy that suits your specific needs and a plan for content that sets you apart from the rest.
Quality Content Creation and Editing
Your most important digital marketing asset, content attracts attention, gets you found in search, and gets shared.
Strong Copy That Encourages Action
Integrate sales copy with content on your website to show readers what to do next and encourage them to take the next step.
PSSST… New Site Just For Creatives
Do you have a creative business? If you sell what you make or teach others your skills, your resources have moved from this site to a new one made especially for you.
If you’re an Artisan, Illustrator, Crafter, or Maker of any sort, you’ll find your resources for digital marketing at Fresh Creative Mix.